Once Upon a Time Season 2, Episode 16: "The Miller's Daughter" is one of the most hyped episodes of the season, and it's finally on tonight! If you missed them, you can prepare with our second set of hints and spoilers about the episode, which we've seen. (Find our first set here.)
Read spoilers at your own risk! For more on Wetpaint Entertainment's philosophy on spoilers, click here.
1. A common, and hotly debated, fan theory about a main character is directly addressed. Does it turn out to be right? Our lips are sealed.
2. Rumplestiltskin (Robert Carlyle) isn't the only baddie with major humiliation in his/her past.
3. "Henry's never going to forgive that."
4. One character questions his/her life goals, and considers giving up everything s/he's worked for. And no, we're not talking about the good character that goes bad.
5. On the topic of a good character going bad, we have a feeling there's going to be intense debate about how dark that character has actually gone.
6. "No, I was able to do it. I chose not to."
7. Speaking of choosing, a choice one character made in a recent flashback is revisited, with a twist. Will s/he make the same decision twice, or will s/he go down a different path this time?
8. Love can overcome anger and hurt in extreme situations.
9. Someone gets a beautiful reminder of who s/he really is.
10. "I didn't know you had that in you." / "Oh, I'm full of love."
Read more OUAT spoilers here.
Catch episode tonight, March 10 at 8 p.m. ET/PT on ABC.
Rebecca Martin is an editor at Wetpaint Entertainment. Follow her on Twitter @BeccaDMartin.