The characters on Once Upon a Time might have their hands full with breaking curses and slaying dragons and whatnot, but that doesn’t mean they’re too busy for a good zinger.
We've rounded up the 10 best quotes from this week’s episode, Season 2, Episode 18: “Selfless, Brave, and True,” including someone getting compared to seafood. Yum?
Take the quiz below, and click to the next page to see the answers. Good luck!
And the Answers Are...
10. Emma: “I think it’s time to give the hot cocoa and the foot massages a rest.”
Emma sounds jealous to us — but who wouldn’t be jealous of foot massages and cocoa?
9. Neal [about Tamara]: “She’ll bring bagels.”
Throw in some flavored shmears and we’ll be there, no questions asked.
8. Greg: “I have a soft spot for little kids in trouble.”
Very subtle, Greg.
7. Neal [to Tamara]: “I’m from a place called the Enchanted Forest.”
That’s what they all say.
6. Emma [about Hook]: “I’m not sure how much more trouble he can cause anyway.”
That sounds like a challenge — which we’re sure Hook would be up for.
5. Tamara [to Neal, about liking Emma]: “I think it’s why you wanted to hide under the table when Henry asked how we met.”
Who among us hasn’t tried hiding under the table on occasion?
4. Emma [to Neal]: “Between Greg Mendel our food obsessed tourist, and now your fiancee, this town is turning into a theme park.”
Perhaps Guy Fieri will review Granny’s for his show, Diners Drive-Ins and Dives.
3. Tamara [to August]: “You know there are creams?”
If only there were an anti-turning-into-wood cream.
2. August [to Snow, about Marco]: “You expect me to face him like this — a wood pile of failure?”
Is there such thing as a wood pile of success?
1. Regina [to Snow]: “If I were you I’d try the fish special. It’s right up your alley — blackened sole.”
Sometimes, Regina is mean just for the halibut. (Get it — “halibut”? It sounds like “hell of it.”)