The characters on Once Upon a Time might have their hands full with breaking curses and slaying dragons and whatnot, but that doesn’t mean they’re too busy for a good zinger.
We've rounded up the 10 best quotes from this week’s episode, Season 2, Episode 19: “Lacey,” including someone discussing the joys of materialism.
Take the quiz below, and click to the next page to see the answers. Good luck!
And the Answers Are...
10. Rumple [to Belle, about killing her]: “Well, I would have, but good help these days is really hard to find.”
We’re guessing Fairytale Land didn’t have Craigslist yet.
9. Gold [to Regina, about Henry being his grandson]: “Do I have to spell it out for you?”
Gold’s ready to explain about the birds and the bees.
8. Rumple [to Belle, about torturing Robin Hood]: “I’ll try not to be too loud — can’t promise the same courtesy from our prisoner.”
Torture appears to be Rumple’s favorite pastime.
7. Neal: “I just gave him a couple bourbons — the kid’s a real lightweight.”
Henry needs to work on his tolerance.
6. Gold: “Don Juan was nothing before he made his deal with me.”
Gold is many things, but modest is not one them.
5. Rumple: “You’re right — there is something I love. [Pause] My things!”
Rumple clearly does not believe that the best things in life are free.
4. David [to Granny, about beans]: “Let’s just say we’ve had our fill over the past couple weeks.”
David doesn’t want to mix business with recreation.
3. Rumple [to Belle, about the pillow]: “It’s not to help you sleep, dearie — it’s to muffle the cries so I can get back to work!”
Rumple has unique uses for pillows.
2. Gold [about Granny’s]: “Well, I’m certainly not here for the overpraised lasagna.”
When did Mr. Gold turn into Gordon Ramsay?
1. Granny [to Lacey]: “What the hell happened to you? You raid the back of Ruby’s closet?”
Not even Ruby wears that many sequins.