Once Upon a Time Season 2, Episode 14: "Manhattan" is one of the most highly anticipated episodes of the season, so we were thrilled to get our hands on it early.
Although we've been sworn to secrecy on the major plot points, we can tell you it's one of our favorite episodes of the show, ever. Emotional, well-acted, and riveting, it definitely lived up to our expectations.
We can also drop a few hints about what we've seen. So if you're looking for more clues about what happens on Sunday, read on.
Read spoilers at your own risk! For more on Wetpaint Entertainment's philosophy on spoilers, click here.
- If you care about Rumplestiltskin (Robert Carlyle) at all, the first scene will break your heart.
- Answers? Oh, you'll definitely get answers — including some we didn't expect.
- Some powers aren't all they're cracked up to be.
- Someone gets royally screwed over.
- David/Charming (Josh Dallas) and Snow White (Ginnifer Goodwin) feature in an excellent scene that provides some much-needed comic relief.
- "I don't want Henry to get hurt. I just want to protect him."
- Someone tells a major lie.
- This show comes from people who worked on Lost, so we guess we shouldn't be surprised by the increasing number of characters with major daddy issues.
- There's always a price, but we never expected the one we learn about in this episode.
- Robert Carlyle gives one of his best, most varied performances to date.