The characters on Once Upon a Time might have their hands full with breaking curses and slaying dragons and whatnot, but that doesn’t mean they’re too busy for a good zinger. We've rounded up the 10 best quotes from this week’s episode, Season 2, Episode 9: “Queen of Hearts” including a bajillion great lines from Captain Hook (Colin O’Donoghue).
10. Hook [to Emma, about the magic bean]: “Dried-up, dead, useless — much like you.”
Hook might want to work on his flirting.
9. Hook [to Regina’s guard]: “‘Slave’? I prefer captain.”
We’re pretty sure most people would have a similar preference.
8. Grumpy: “Nobody steals from a dwarf!”
Doc: “Except the queen.”
Happy: “And Rumplestiltskin.”
Doc and Happy aren’t fans of generalities.
7. Hook [about Belle not knowing how to kill Rumple]: “Hmm. Then I’m afraid I’m not here to rescue you.”
Hook needs to know what’s in it for him at all times.
6. Hook: “Wouldn’t it have been easier to reconcile with her before the curse destroys the land?”
Newsflash: Nothing about Regina and Cora’s relationship is easy.
5. Emma [to Regina, about Cora]: “Your mom — she’s a piece of work, y’know?”
That’s putting it extremely mildly.
4. Hook [on asking Regina for his hook]: “The asking was me being a gentleman.”
If you have to tell people that you’re a gentleman, you’re probably not a gentleman.
3. Hook [about Claude]: “I didn’t recognize him without my hook in his neck.”
Hook isn’t crazy about respecting the deceased.
2. Snow [to David, about waking him]: “Did you ever doubt I would?”
David: “No... though the burning red room did give me pause.”
Sometimes, honesty isn’t the best policy, David.
1. Hook [to Emma, during their sword fight]: “Normally, I prefer to do other more enjoyable activities with a woman on her back.”
If Hook ever needs someone to do them with him, he should feel free to give us a call.
Want more OUAT news? Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter.