While Laura Prepon was already well known to much of America from That ‘70s Show, her work as the delightfully bad Alex on Orange Is the New Black earned her a whole slew of new fans.
So for those of you looking to learn a little more about Laura, we've rounded up five fun and interesting facts about her life.
1. She has four siblings. Laura comes from a big family, and is the baby of the bunch. She has one brother and three sisters.
2. She moved to Italy at age 15. Laura is a New Jersey native, but she moved to Milan at age 15, because she "never really felt like [she] belonged where [she] was." She modeled there for a year, and the first acting she ever did was in an Italian commercial.
3. She got suspended for auditioning. After her stint in Europe, Laura moved back to the states, but she ran into trouble at school because she'd get suspended for leaving to go to auditions. She ended up switching to an acting school that understood.
4. She's a Scientologist. Like many Hollywood stars, Laura is a Scientologist.
5. She loves to hang with the guys. Laura says that all her life she's always had a lot of male friends, perhaps because she likes to do things like play poker and ride dirt bikes.