“People are Toads” and More of Mona’s Top 10 Quotes of Pretty Little Liars Season 2
Sometimes we could kick ourselves for not spotting all the clues that Mona (Janel Parrish) was “A” on Pretty Little Liars— especially after reviewing some of the villain’s best, most entertaining quotes of Season 2. We’ve rounded up our top 10 favorite Mona quotes here, from her ruthless put-downs to her blatant lies:
8. “Have you ever seen me in a sweater set? No, because I don’t wear sweater sets — or blends!” (From Episode 16: “Let the Water Hold Me Down”) Heavens no! She’s all about the black hoodies, actually.
7. [To Hanna] “Your stepmom-to-be is a jug-blowing hayseed.”(From Episode 10: “Touched by an ‘A’-ngel”) Even though she’s a psychopathic murderess, she really has a way with insults.
6. “It’s gonna require a really big lie, and I am terrible at that.” (From Episode 22: “Father Knows Best”) There are so many lies going on in this statement we don’t know where to begin.
5. [About Jenna]: “Frankly, I’d love to take that cane and whack her like a pinata.” (From Episode 23: “Eye of the Beholder”) Honey, if you really wanted to, pieces of Jenna would be splattered across the ground right now.
4. Hanna: “We had so much fun last summer.” Mona: “And some of it was even legal.” (From Episode 1: “It’s Alive”) Everything except those silly homicide attempts, of course.
3. [To Hanna] “No one’s ever forgiven me before. It feels all... I don’t know, spiritual or something.” (From Episode 2: “The Goodbye Look”) We’d be wary when Mona starts feeling spiritual...somebody call an exorcist, stat!