Are you anxiously awaiting the return of Pretty Little Liars on January 2, 2012? Who are we kidding — of course you are!
Here at Wetpaint Entertainment, we've been lucky enough to see the winter premiere, Season 2, Episode 14, "Through Many Dangers, Toils, and Snares," and it is fantastic. We weren't sure it was possible, but somehow the Pretty Little Liars writers upped the intensity once again. We were literally on the edge of our seats watching.
We can't reveal any major spoilers, but since we're nice, here are 10 tantalizing hints about the episode. Think of them as early Holiday presents:
Read spoilers at your own risk! For more on Wetpaint Entertainment's philosophy on spoilers, read here.
- Someone gets punched.
- A liar is accused of acting like Alison.
- Be prepared to scream.
- Girl fight!
- Someone gets a well-deserved verbal smack down.
- Is that a reemerging love triangle we see?
- Choice quote: "This can't be true."
- Someone has been missing...and it’s not who you think it is.
- A romantic gesture is rejected, and you might need a tissue.
- This episode is a game changer.
What does it all mean? Share your speculations at our Facebook page.
Want more Wetpaint Entertainment? For all the latest on Pretty Little Liars, "like" us on our Facebook page at facebook.com/PrettyLittleLiarsFansite, or follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/PLLWetpaint.