We’re still trying to wrap our heads around the Pretty Little Liars Season 4 summer finale. With so many OMG moments, we could barely catch our breath! Now that we’ve had a few days to process Ezra’s big reveAl — although, some doubt he’s really “A” — we have even more questions!
Pretty Little Liars has never been a show that delivers answers on a regular basis, so we were shocked when Ezra, dressed in black, walked into “A’s” lair. But with one BIG pseudo-answer, came about a million other questions. So here’s Wetpaint Entertainment’s list of every question we had after watching the Season 4 summer finale. (See here for every question that’s gone unanswered since Season 1.)
- Is Ezra actually “A”?!
- Is Ali really alive?
- If she’s alive, then whose body was identified?
- Is Ezra also the beach hottie?
- Has Ezra really been signing off every message with "Kisses, A"?
- Was Ali the one living in the Mrs. DiLaurentis’s crawl space?
- How did Grunwald and Ali meet?
- If Ezra is “A,” why is he after Ali?
- Why is Ezra torturing the Liars?
- Does Ezra really love Aria or was it all part of the plan?
- Is Aria working with Ezra?
- Who is the second Red Coat?
- Can we trust Grunwald?
- Why is Grunwald spilling secrets now?
- Who else knew Ali was alive? She has to have been somewhere, getting help from someone, right?!
- Where did Ali go? Did someone take her, or did she run away?
- Why was Ali afraid to go to the Liars for help?
- Why is everything in Ravenswood filmed with an Instagram filter?
- How did no one realize Emily was missing?
- If Ali was in Ravenswood during her hiatus, will that be tied into the spin-off at all?
- Is Hanna's mom really free and done with suspicion?
- Where was Hanna’s mom going without her keys?
- Who is that kid who "saw" Cece, and did he really?
- Is Cece really dead?
- If not, where did she go?
- Who helped her leave, if anyone?
- Why did Cece not want to go back to Rosewood?
- Where Cece and Ezra working together?
- What did Hanna take from “A’s” lair?
- Was that Ali watching the Liars in the lair?
- How many people are on the “A” team?
- What is Mona up to?
- Are Wren and Melissa still together?
- What was Wren sending to Melissa?
- Why did Shana take it and bring it to Mona?
- If Mona was knitting, does that mean she’s still on the “A” team?
- Will Caleb ever return to Rosewood?
Did we miss any summer finale questions, Pretty Little Liars fans? Hit the comments with your questions, and we'll be sure to add them to our list.
Catch the anticipated Halloween episode of Pretty Little Liars on Tuesday, October 22, 2013 at 8 p.m. ET/PT on ABC Family.
Crystal Bell is an editor at Wetpaint Entertainment and our resident fan-girl for all things Pretty Little Liars, The Vampire Diaries, Game of Thrones and Once Upon a Time. She speaks fluent geek. Follow her on Twitter and Google+!