It's time to go back to Radley in Pretty Little Liars Season 5, Episode 7 (“The Silence of E. Lamb”). Will Aria (Lucy Hale) be able to uncover clues in her new undercover role? And what are the other Liars going to do next?
We've taken a close look at the preview for next week's episode to find out exactly what we can learn.
1. Mona does her Mona thing. The promo opens with Mona (Janel Parrish) contemplating the ruined Cavanough house. "Things change so quickly," she observes to Emily (Shay Mitchell), who appears to be walking by. "One day there's a house, and the next day, 'poof.'" This is such a typical Mona moment. Is this a sly hint she had something to do with the explosion, or just a cynical observation about the world? We can never, ever tell with her.
2. Spencer in distress. At :05 there's a brief flash of Spencer (Troian Bellisario) looking distressed or confused about something. This alone doesn't tell us much, though, given everything that's been going down with the Hastings, we have to wonder if it's connected to her family somehow.
5. Ali vs. Caleb. Ali and Caleb face off at :07. This is supposed to be an explosive scene, and we can't wait. Caleb is one of the few people Ali doesn't have a history with, and we have a feeling she's not going to be able to win him over easily.
6. Emily worries about Ali. One person Ali has won over is Em, and at :11 she's clearly worried, insisting to Hanna, "The cops have been breathing down her neck!" Hanna looks less than impressed, though.
7. Spencer in investigation mode. Spencer the detective is back, and at :12 she's looking closely at a video that appears to show Ali sneaking around. What's that about? At :14 we see her pouring over pictures that all appear to be drawn by Bethany Young. "This is about lies!" she says in voiceover. "This is about what happened to that poor girl who ended up in the ground."
8. Yep, Aria's at Radley. At :13, we see that Aria is hard at work at her new volunteer gig — it looks like she's trying to overhear the cops talking to a nurse or administrator of some sort. Later, at :19, she's sneaking around an empty room, trying to get into a drawer. Hopefully she learns something juicy!
9. Melissa is back! At :18 Melissa's (Torrey DeVitto) back, and she tells Spencer, "You're right." Is that in response to Spencer's rant about how this is about Bethany? Is Melissa finally going to spill what she knows?
10. Aria in trouble? At :19, someone tries to grab the back of Aria's head. Don't worry though, it's not "A". We're pretty sure it's the patient we get a glimpse of in the sneak peek photos.
Did we miss something? Interpret something wrong? Share your observations in the comments below!
Catch the next episode of Pretty Little Liars on July 22, 2014 at 8 p.m. ET on ABC.