Hanna (Ashley Benson) isn't exactly in the best place right now on Pretty Little Liars, and based on the sneak peeks of Season 5, Episode 9 (“March of Crimes”), things won't be looking up for her when we tune in Tuesday, August 5.
What exactly do the sneak peeks tell us? We've taken a closer look at what they reveal.
2. Hanna is skipping Zack and Ella's engagement party. We also learn that Hanna is officially skipping Zack and Ella's engagement party. After Zack hit on her last week, we don't blame her, but Caleb quickly realizes something is wrong because Han isn't normally one to turn down a party.
3. Hanna opens up. Hanna explains to Caleb what happened; he at least, seems to believe her, based on the way he's biting his hand in anger at the end of the clip.
4. Hanna's not taking it anymore. Zack isn't Hanna's only problem. There's also the fact that Alison (Sasha Pieterse) staged an invasion in her home — something Hanna makes very clear she's not happy with in this clip. In fact, she wants Ali to stay with someone else. Ouch.
5. Ali doesn't know why Aria and Hanna are fighting. Interestingly, in this scene Alison doesn't seem to know why Aria (Lucy Hale) is mad at Hanna. It's rare for Ali not to have all the info; are the other Liars starting to realize she doesn't deserve their full trust? Ali seems to realize things are slipping out of control, even saying, "What's happening to us? Our group is falling apart." Well, maybe you shouldn't stage home invasions, Ali.
8. Tanner wants to know about Ezria. OK, enough about Hanna. Here, Detective Tanner has some questions for Aria — questions about her relationship with Ezra (Ian Harding). You gotta give these cops props; at least they seem to realize that everything that's going on in Rosewood is interconnected somehow.
Did we miss something? Interpret something wrong? Share your observations in the comments below!
Catch the next episode of Pretty Little Liars on August 5, 2014 at 8 p.m. ET on ABC Family.