We really like the theory that Alison DiLaurentis (Sasha Pieterse) is still alive on Pretty Little Liars. But even if she's only ever in flashbacks, she's still one of the most fascinating characters on the show, and we have a never ending list of questions about her.
Here are the Top 5 questions we hope to see answered in Season 3 about Rosewood's former queen bee.
1. Who killed her. Obviously...
2. What was her relationship with Mona Vanderwaal (Janel Parrish)? We know she was tracking "A" down. Although it's unclear what, if anything, actually happened in place of the false flashback Mona told Spencer (Troian Bellisario) about on Season 2, Episode 25: “UnmAsked,” we suspect something transpired between Mona-as-"A" and Ali. But what?
3. Was she really blackmailing someone about Jason (Drew Van Acker)? She clearly knew the truth about her brother, but how did she leverage that information? We can't imagine the Ali we've seen not doing something with it.
4. Why did she hate Toby (Keegan Allen)? We still don't really know why she hated Toby so much, or why "the Jenna Marshall [Tammin Sursok] thing" happened in the first place. We don't buy that she just suspected him of spying on the girls for no reason. Deets, please.
5. What else did she use "Vivian Darkbloom" for? We have a feeling we haven't seen the last of Ali's alter-ego.
What do you want to know about Ali? Weigh in at our Facebook page or in the comments below.
Catch an all-new Pretty Little Liars when Season 3 premieres on Tuesday, June 5 at 8 p.m. ET/PT on ABC Family.
Rebecca Martin is an editor at Wetpaint Entertainment. Follow her on Twitter @BeccaMartin47.
Get your Pretty Little Liars fix: Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter and Tumblr!