Have you caught your breath yet after all the surprises from this week’s Pretty Little Liars? Season 2, Episode 6, “Never Letting Go” was packed with jaw-dropping moments, and here are our top five. Let the craziness begin!
5. The girls get their glam on! The little liars always look amazing (they can’t even take a midnight trip to a creepy graveyard without getting dressed up for the occasion), but their styles in this episode took fab to a whole new level. Emily (Shay Mitchell) was drop-dead gorgeous in her blue evening dress, and we’re still recovering from Spencer (Troian Bellisario)’s plunging neckline. And then there was Aria (Lucy Hale)’s hair.... Talk about a fashion hit!
4. Caleb (Tyler Blackburn) and Toby (Keegan Allen) suit up! When we think of dapper gents, Caleb and Toby don’t exactly come to mind. Aren’t they too busy doing push-ups and working on their motorcycles go suit shopping? Not that we’re complaining — the memory of these boys in their Sunday best will keep us swooning for nights to come.
3. Alison (Sasha Pieterse)’s face bursts into flames! “A” might be mysterious, but one thing’s for sure: The bitch has serious Photoshop skills. The freaky finale to Ali’s fashion tribute was pure artistry. High five, “A”!
2. Jason (Drew Van Acker) drives a convertible! Be still, our beating hearts! We had Jason pegged as the motorcycle kinda guy, but when he rolled up to Emily’s house in his vintage top-down convertible, our jaws hit the floor. Let’s get real: if you have hair as long and flowy as Jason’s, you gotta let it blow in the wind.
1. “A” buys lady boots! No wonder “A” made her presence known at Rosewood’s runway show: She’s a total fashionista! We love that in her spare time, “A” trolls the internet looking for adorable Tory Burch boots to pair with her leather gloves and black hoodie. One has to look one’s best when stalking pretty little prey! Of course we can’t confirm that “A” is a girl — maybe he or she is just buying Hanna (Ashley Benson) an early birthday present. Thoughtful!