Pretty Little Liars proves that anyone can lie, but it takes practice to do it with style. We've rounded up the best quotes from this week’s episode, Season 3, Episode 2: “Blood Is the New Black,” including Hanna discussing peach pie at great lengths.
10. Hanna [about Jenna]: “What are we doing? Do I get to slap her again?”
Hanna is like, “Less yapping — more slapping.”
9. Aria [to Emily, about the cemetery]: “When we picked you up, you kept calling me 'Arlene.’”
Don’t most of the characters on this show go by a fake name at some point, anyway?
8. Hanna [to Mona]: “You'd be sharing a jail cell with someone calling you ‘Peach Pie’ while you braid her back hair!”
We’ll never think of the words “peach pie” in the same way again.
7. Aria: "I don’t think my dad’s gonna be scrapbooking with Ezra anytime soon.”
It’s hard to share memories between two men who hate each other’s very existence.
6. Caleb [about Mona]: "I don't care if she spends the rest of her life in a paper gown, making ashtrays and pooping in a stall without a door."
Caleb’s not concerned about Mona’s general well-being? We’re not shocked.
5. Toby: “You're a little tense.”
Spencer: “Yeah, I was born that way.”
If Toby thinks he can make Spencer relaxed with just one massage, he doesn’t know her very well.
4. Aria: “Is it just me, or is she blinder than she was last year?”
Jenna might not be the most skilled thespian in the world.
3. Emily: “Aria, I can't think of him as Mr. Fitz anymore, okay? I've seen his underwear drawer.”
Apparently, Emily assumed that all teachers just go commando?
2. Alison [about Meredith]: “We'd probably find her panties in the mini-fridge.”
We suppose this is a good way to keep cool in the summer.
1. Aria [about Jenna]: “Don't look at me! I'm ready to hang a sign: 'Bitch can see!'”
As far as signs go, this one wouldn’t be quite as friendly as, say, “Home Sweet Home.”
Catch an all-new episode of PLL on Tuesday, June 19 at 8 p.m. ET/PT on ABC Family.
Get your Pretty Little Liars fix: Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter and Tumblr!