Pretty Little Liars proves that anyone can lie, but it takes practice to do it with style. We've rounded up the 10 best quotes from this week’s episode, Season 3, Episode 11: “Single Fright Female,” including Aria’s discussion of math.
10. Hanna: “The only thing we dropped, Emily, was a pound of my flesh.”
Hanna has lost a lot of weight since her “Hefty Hanna” days, but blood loss is not the best way to do it.
9. Jenna: “I never had a problem with my ears, Hanna.”
If you thought Jenna would ever stop holding a grudge, you were wrong.
8. Maggie: “I was a teen mom way before it was a reality show.”
Speaking of other TV shows, it looks like Ezra is now a Baby Daddy.
7. Spencer [about Paige]: “She’s trying to kill us with kindness before she actually just kills us.”
Killing with kindness is the only method of murder that “A” hasn’t tried yet.
6. Wes: “Dude, you are getting old — what are we listening to, Hootie and the Blowfish?”
Shouldn’t Wes be embarrassed for even using a Hootie and the Blowfish reference?
5. Spencer [about Hanna’s Mamma Mia outfit]: “Did it come with castanets?”
Uh, is Spencer under the impression that Hanna has rhythm?
4. Alison [to Spencer]: “C’mon, hon — that’s not the part of your bod you want to advertise.”
Alison is the master of backhanded compliments.
3. Aria [to Wes]: “You and I were learning fractions when this kid was born.”
Here’s a fraction for you: Aria is 100/100th unhappy about Ezra’s impending fatherhood.
2. Spencer [to Hanna, about Wren]: “You are not the first girl to fall for ‘Downton Grabby.’”
Spencer’s wordplay here is not too shabby (or should we say, not too Downton Shabby).
1. Spencer [to Emily, about Paige]: “This girl once tried to drown you — I don’t think that was a love dunk.”
C’mon, Spencer — it was the most romantic drowning attempt ever.
Catch the PLL Season 3 summer finale on Tuesday, August 28 at 8 p.m. ET/PT on ABC Family.
Get your Pretty Little Liars fix: Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter and Tumblr!