Pretty Little Liars star Lucy Hale (Aria) turns 23 today, June 14. In honor of her birthday, here are 10 of the (many!) reasons we love Lucy.
1. She's a great singer. Lucy isn't just an actress, she's a singer, too. She has a beautiful voice, and she just signed a record deal with Hollywood Records. We're already counting down the days until her first album comes out.
2. She got her start on reality TV. Speaking of singing, did you know that before her first TV acting gig, Lucy was on (and won!) American Idol spin-off American Juniors? Lucy proves that it is possible to transition from reality singing sensation to legitimate actor.
3. She gets along with her castmates. How cute is it that she celebrated her birthday with her PLL castmates this weekend?
4. She has a great sense of humor. Remember when she Punk'd Ian Harding (Ezra Fitz)? That was hilarious.
5. She has daring style. We love Lucy's varied, fashion-forward, and fun red carpet looks.
6. She shops at flea markets. Like the character she plays, Lucy understands the value of venturing out of designer shops in favor of finding unique items at flea markets and the like.
7. She's in an adorable relationship. Lucy's relationship with The Secret Circle's Chris Zylka appears to be pretty freaking adorable and supportive. They're definitely a good example of what a happy relationship looks like.
8. She's not afraid to take risks. From getting a tattoo at 19 to trying a strange new food from Australia, Lucy isn't afraid to be bold.
9. She's a shipper, too. Lucy loves epic Ezria kisses as much as the next girl!
10. She's perfect as Aria! We can't imagine anyone else playing the boho Little Liar, and we wouldn't have it any other way.
Catch an all-new episode of PLL on Tuesday, June 19 at 8 p.m. ET/PT on ABC Family.
Get your Pretty Little Liars fix: Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter and Tumblr!