Big news in the Pretty Little Liars universe this week! From huge spoilers to Wetpaint Entertainment exclusives, here’s what we were buzzing about.
- We’re getting more and more clues about the final three episodes of Season 3’s summer installment. We know about Noel’s involvement in Episode 10, Alison’s secret past with a very suspicious Rosewood resident, and that the summer finale will have “more twists” than ever.
- We asked a few burning questions: Did Paige kill Maya? How did Nate know about Emily’s gift to Maya? And what are the 5 biggest secrets Maya kept from Emily?
- Episode 7: “Crazy” was, in a word, coded. We recapped the episode, found out more details on CeCe, puzzled over the clue “Maya Knew,” even questioned our very own Spencer, and narrowed down our list of “A” suspects.
- And we looked ahead to Episode 8: “Stolen Kisses,” by rounding up all the sneak peeks, and taking a closer look at the preview.
- The Halloween episode sounds insane! Jason-lovers, however, should have no fear. Marlene King promised a “riveting” episode, and Brendan Robinson used two “scary”s to describe it in a Wetpaint exclusive.
- Speaking of Wetpaint exclusives, Tyler Blackburn revealed that there is “hope” for Haleb, Janel Parrish spilled when we’ll find out who killed Maya, Ian Harding revealed a huge flaw with Ezra, and Troian Bellisario hinted at a gigantic twist in the summer finale.
- Wren was cast as a prince on Once Upon a Time!
- Lucy Hale wore matching polka dots with her boyfriend Chris Zylka, Shay Mitchell revealed a new hairstyle, and also did some spinning with, of all people, Tom Cruise’s son.
Catch an all-new episode of PLL on Tuesday, July 31 at 8 p.m. ET/PT on ABC Family.
Molly Friedman is an editor at Wetpaint Entertainment. Follow her on Twitter @MollyFriedman.
Get your Pretty Little Liars fix: Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter and Tumblr!