Hanna (Ashley Benson) may be the Little Liar best known for her snark, but Aria (Lucy Hale) gets some good quotes in there too. In honor of her awesome, we've rounded up Aria's 15 best quotes from Pretty Little Liars Season 2.
15. [About knowing that Jenna (Tammin Sursok) would be at the lock-in]: “If I did, I would have given myself a fever this morning." (Season 2: Episode 19)
That probably would have been a good idea.
14. [About Seth]: “He's 9 years old, he's never seen the sun and he probably lives in a cupboard with, like, 600 dolls.” (Season 2: Episode 24)
13. “Parties and body bags go together like drinking and driving.” (Season 2. Episode 25)
Often, the four things are related.
12. “I got chased by a hobo for nothing?” (Season 2: Episode 22)
11. “My dignity broke the fall.” (Season 2: Episode 2)
That's gotta hurt.
10. “From ages two to seven my family used to call me Pookie Bear, but all good things must come to an end.” (Season 2: Episode 5)
You know your childhood is over when you're not longer Pookie Bear.
9. “For months we’ve been about as welcome in this town as a cold sore.” (Season 2: Episode 5)
We'd go with even less welcome than that.
8. Marveling at Spencer’s (Troian Bellisario) smarts: “Were you pre-med in pre-school?!” (Season 2: Episode 8)
Dude, she was pre-med before pre-school.
7. “Did you follow me over here with handcuffs, or are you just gonna yank me out by my hair?”(Season 2: Episode 21)
Knowing Ella, she probably would have gone with the hair.
6. “Holden’s been, like, in the wilds of Portugal — I just figured his social skills could use a little shock treatment.” (Season 2: Episode 17)
And obviously, you can't work on your social skills in Rosewood. That's why they always have to do to Philly!
5. [About her "appropriate" clothing] “What am I supposed to wear, a down parka?” (Season 2: Episode 15)
Bryon would be okay with that.
4. [About her dad thawing]: “How fast do glaciers melt?” (Season 2: Episode 18)
Faster than Byron will warm up to Ezria.
3. [About Noel]: “He’s been going through girls at this school like they’re Kleenex.” (Season 2: Episode 18)
2. [To Ezra (Ian Harding), about their kiss]: “My dad is three states away; you can at least lean into it.” (Season 2: Episode 24)
Because talking about your dad is the key to any good makeout sesh.
1. [About why Ezra liked Jackie]: “Maybe she was, like, a late-onset psycho.”
(Season 2, Episode 14)
It's a documented condition.
Catch an all-new Pretty Little Liars when Season 3 premieres on Tuesday, June 5 at 8 p.m. ET/PT on ABC Family.
Rebecca Martin is an editor at Wetpaint Entertainment. Follow her on Twitter @BeccaMartin47.
Get your Pretty Little Liars fix: Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter and Tumblr!