The Pretty Little Liars Season 3 summer finale (Season 3, Episode 12: “The Lady Killer”) cleared up a lot, but it also opened up a whole new can of worms, and left plenty of questions unanswered.
We told you our 10 biggest questions going into the finale. Now here are the 10 biggest questions we have going into the Winter Season.
1. Who killed Alison DiLaurentis (Sasha Pieterse)? Obviously, this is still a huge question.
2. What's the history of Toby's (Keegan Allen) involvement with the "A" team? When did he join? Why? Is he full-on evil, double crossing the "A" team, or somewhere in-between? Does he love Spencer (Troian Bellisario) at all? The big reveal raises so many questions!
3. Who visited Mona (Janel Parrish) while wearing red at the end of Season 2, Episode 25: “UnmAsked”? And is that person the head of the "A" team? If not, who is?
4. What does "Maya Knew" mean? And is there more to the videos on her website than we know? Even though we've learned the identity of Maya's killer, we don't think her story is over.
5. How is Garrett (Yani Gellman) linked to the "A" team? We have a couple of theories, but we want to know more. Why did Mona care about getting him out of jail?
6. What exactly happened "that night"? Knowing Toby is on the "A" team still doesn't fully clear up what happened, or exactly what the "A" team's end goal for Alison's (Sasha Pieterse) body is.
7. Is CeCe linked to the "A" team? Now that we know the "A" team was trying to set Paige (Lindsey Shaw) up, we suspect CeCe may have been in on it. And even if not, we feel like there's way more to learn about this stranger from Ali's past.
8. What in the world is up with Lucas (Brendan Robinson)? Is he on the "A" team? Is he being threatened by them? Why is he so sketchy all of the time?
9. How does Jenna (Tammin Sursok) fit in? Now that we know that Toby is on the "A" team, we're more confused about Jenna than ever. Is she really just misunderstood? Are she and Toby secretly on the same side? Does she have her own agenda?
10. Is Ali really dead? Did she have a twin? Still our favorite theories! As we said before, we won't let go of the idea that Ali and/or her possible twin is alive until it's either proven to be true, or declared totally and absolutely false by Marlene King herself.
What do you most want to see answered? Let us know in the comments below.
Catch the PLL Halloween special on Tuesday, October 23 at 8 p.m. ET/PT on ABC Family.
Rebecca Martin is an editor at Wetpaint Entertainment. Follow her on Twitter @BeccaMartin47.
Get your Pretty Little Liars fix: Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter and Tumblr!