With just a few hours to go until the Pretty Little Liars Season 3 summer finale (Season 3, Episode 12: “The Lady Killer”), we can't stop thinking about all the questions we hope will be answered. Seriously, there are a lot of them.
Obviously we're not going to get every answer we crave (would it be any fun if we did?), but that doesn't stop us from wondering. So, for posterity's sake, here are our Top 10 questions heading into this finale.
1. Who killed Alison DiLaurentis (Sasha Pieterse)? This is always a big one. We doubt we'll find out, though.
2. Who killed Maya St. Germain (Bianca Lawson)? We will find out the answer to this one. Yay!
3. Exactly how big is the "A" team? And, related to that, how long has it existed, what are its motivations, etc. etc.?
4. Who visited Mona (Janel Parrish) at Radley at the end of Season 2, Episode 25: “UnmAsked”? Another one we expect to stay a mystery for a while. But maybe we'll find out.
5. Who is the betrAyer? Obviously this is a big one, and it will be answered.
6. What was Maya doing in the week before she died? And, relatedly, what did she know?
7. What exactly happened "that night"? We've heard bits and pieces, but we want to know the full story.
8. What in the world is up with Lucas (Brendan Robinson)? If he's the betrayer, all of his sketchy behavior will start to make sense. But if not, we want an explanation of why he's been acting so shady.
9. What's up with Nate? Because, let's be honest, there's no way he's just Maya's well meaning cousin. Is he her stalker ex? Why did he know about the earrings Emily (Shay Mitchell) gave her right before she disappeared? Why is he so angry all of the time? So many questions!
10. Is Ali really dead? Did she have a twin? Our favorite theories! We won't let go of the idea that Ali and/or her possible twin is alive until it's either proven to be true, or declared totally and absolutely false by Marlene King herself.
What do you most want to see answered? Let us know in the comments below.
Catch the PLL Season 3 summer finale on Tuesday, August 28 at 8 p.m. ET/PT on ABC Family.
Rebecca Martin is an editor at Wetpaint Entertainment. Follow her on Twitter @BeccaMartin47.
Want more Pretty Little Liars? Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter and Tumblr.