Sometimes we could kick ourselves for not spotting all the clues that Mona (Janel Parrish) was “A” on Pretty Little Liars — especially after reviewing some of the villain’s best, most entertaining quotes of Season 2. We’ve rounded up our top 10 favorite Mona quotes here, from her ruthless put-downs to her blatant lies:
10: “All I know is, they better not make me wear a hairnet.” (From Episode 21: “Breaking the Code”)
Right, because Mona prefers blond wigs and dead baby masks.
9. “People are toads.” (From Episode 19: “The Naked Truth”)
Which makes Mona the Toad Queen.
8. “Have you ever seen me in a sweater set? No, because I don’t wear sweater sets — or blends!” (From Episode 16: “Let the Water Hold Me Down”)
Heavens no! She’s all about the black hoodies, actually.
7. [To Hanna] “Your stepmom-to-be is a jug-blowing hayseed.”(From Episode 10: “Touched by an ‘A’-ngel”)
Even though she’s a psychopathic murderess, she really has a way with insults.
6. “It’s gonna require a really big lie, and I am terrible at that.” (From Episode 22: “Father Knows Best”)
There are so many lies going on in this statement we don’t know where to begin.
5. [About Jenna]: “Frankly, I’d love to take that cane and whack her like a pinata.” (From Episode 23: “Eye of the Beholder”)
Honey, if you really wanted to, pieces of Jenna would be splattered across the ground right now.
4. Hanna: “We had so much fun last summer.”
Mona: “And some of it was even legal.” (From Episode 1: “It’s Alive”)
Everything except those silly homicide attempts, of course.
3. [To Hanna] “No one’s ever forgiven me before. It feels all... I don’t know, spiritual or something.” (From Episode 2: “The Goodbye Look”)
We’d be wary when Mona starts feeling spiritual...somebody call an exorcist, stat!
2. “I’ll shake people down — I love doing that.” (From Episode 2: “The Goodbye Look”)
It’s the little things, ya know?
1. “If I could live through Alison DiLaurentis and her non-stop torture, I can handle some radioactive texting.” (From Episode 21: “Breaking the Code”)
Can you, “A”? Can you?!
Catch an all-new Pretty Little Liars when Season 3 premieres on Tuesday, June 5 at 8 p.m. ET/PT on ABC Family.
Get your Pretty Little Liars fix: Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter and Tumblr!