After Toby’s (Keegan Allen) "A" reveal, Ezra’s (Ian Harding) baby drama, and all of the madness on the “A” train, we’ve kept busy during the Pretty Little Liars hiatus by thinking about all the things we want to see when the show returns for its winter season. Believe it or not, Toby’s abs aren’t the only thing we want to see … though they did make the list. Can you blame us?
1) More Wesley (Gregg Sulkin): We’re not sure what exactly we want from more time with Wesley, but we like the idea of learning more about Ezra’s family. And we also like the idea of looking at Wesley on a weekly basis.
2) Mona (Janel Parrish) in a sweater set: Nothing would be more menacing than Mona returning to school in her old garb. Never would a sweater set have seemed so horrifying. Or perhaps we’re just nostalgic.
3) Sparia bonding: With both Aria (Lucy Hale) and Spencer (Troian Bellisario) experiencing (or about to experience) relationship issues, it’s the perfect opportunity for our favorite duo to get together and toss around snarky comments and knowing glances.
4) Toby’s abs: Just because Toby might have less-than-honorable intentions doesn’t mean that his abs should be punished for it.
5) More flashbacks: Between Byron’s (Chad Lowe) involvement, that very creepy ghost and the hand coming out of the ground, we need answers. And by answers, we mean that we need to know (and see) everything that happened the night Alison (Sasha Pieterse) disappeared ... from start to finish. Please?
Catch the return of PLL Season 3 on Tuesday, January 8, 2013 at 8 p.m. ET/PT on ABC Family.
Samantha Highfill is a contributing writer to Wetpaint Entertainment. Follow her on Twitter at @samhighfill.