It was a huge week in the Pretty Little Liars world, what with a little thing called the Season 3 finale (Season 3, Episode 24: "A dAngerous gAme"). Did you have trouble keeping up with everything that happened? Don't worry, we've got you covered. Here's a roundup of the biggest things that went down.
- Catch up on the finale with our recap and quotes from the episode. Then let us know if you loved it or if you were disappointed.
- The Season 3 finale made ratings history!
- We have questions. A lot of questions. What's in Wilden's car? What does it mean that Toby is "pretty eyes"? What was with that lighter? Someone please explain Team Jenna/Melissa/Shana! And so many more.
- Check out our exclusive interviews with executive producer Oliver Goldstick and star Keegan Allen.
- Season 4 is well under way! We know the titles for Episodes 1-4, and the spoilers are rolling in. Examples of some of the biggest: Does Ali have a twin? Can we trust Toby? What about Mona? Can Ezria work out? Is this Aria's new love interest? Will we see Jason again? Who's going to spill secrets? Why is there a state police officer coming to town? And many more.
Share your thoughts on the finale in the comments below!
Pretty Little Liars Season 4 premieres on Tuesday, June 11, 2013 at 8 p.m. ET/PT on ABC Family.