Pretty Little Liars returns with the Season 3 winter premiere tomorrow (January 8), and the madness is not to be missed.
In preparation for the big day, we've taken a microscope to the sneak peeks of the episode to see what they can tell us about what happens when we return to Rosewood. Read on for the eight most interesting things we learned.
Read spoilers at your own risk! For more on Wetpaint Entertainment's philosophy on spoilers, click here.
1. Mona is out of Radley — and scared to go to school? In the sneak peek below, Mona (Janel Parrish) comes to Hanna (Ashley Benson) in the middle of the night (creepy), claiming she's been released from Radley and her parents are "forcing" her to go back to school. "I'm so scared" she says. She begs Hanna for help, saying she's "turned a corner."
Also of note: she claims Wren (Julian Morris) told her how Hanna helped her while she was in Radley. Do you believe her story at all?
2. What's with the skateboarder? That same sneak peek opens with an extended shot of someone in black skateboarding through Rosewood late at night. What's the deal with that? Is it how Mona gets to Hanna's? Someone else from the "A" team?
3. Does Hanna side with Mona? At the end of the above sneak peek, Hanna refrains from telling her Grandma that Mona is in the room with her, and in the clip below she admits that she said she'd "be around" for Mona. Interesting...
4. Arguments over Byron. In the same sneak peek, Aria (Lucy Hale) flips at her friends for talking about her dad. Oversensitive, much? In the sneak peek below, she admits she overreacted, and it sounds like she's actually really confused and upset about the whole thing.
5. Aria still hasn't told Ezra the truth. As you can see in that sneak peek, it turns out Aria still hasn't told Ezra (Ian Harding) about his son.
6. Meredith is back. Aaaaand we also learn Meredith, the woman Byron cheated with, is working at Rosewood High ... as Aria's teacher. Awkward.
7. Something bad happens to Mona. Maybe Mona has a reason to be worried, because in the sneak peek below it sounds like something bad happened to her at school. It's not bad enough to keep her from walking around, but it did make some of the Liars feel sorry for her.
8. Mona and Jason? Finally, in the sneak peek below, Spencer (Troian Bellisario) complains to Toby (Keegan Allen) that Jason (Drew Van Acker) is acting strange. "Why doesn't Jason get it?" she wonders. "He knows that Mona's dangerous." Sounds to us like he's getting too close for comfort with the original "A". But why?