Pretty Little Liars Season 3B got off to a great start last week, and tonight's episode, Season 3, Episode 15: "Mona-Mania!," promises all sorts of juicy drama.
To pass the time until 8 p.m., we've taken a close look at the sneak peeks and previews of the episode to see what we can discover about the drama ahead. Here are the nine most interesting things we learned.
1. Three of the Liars go searching. In the sneak peek below, Hanna (Ashley Benson), Spencer (Troian Bellisario), and Emily (Shay Mitchell) return to the Harold the creepy janitor's office, only to discover it's been completely cleared out. Question: Where's Aria (Lucy Hale)? Is she busy dealing with her dad?
2. A close encounter of the "A" kind. In the same clip, a hoodie-wearing figure bursts out of the room past the Liars. It looks like a member of the "A" team, but which one? And why was s/he hanging out in an empty office? Was s/he also there looking for Alison's (Sasha Pieterse) journal? And, if so, does that mean Harold isn't working with the "A" team? So many questions, so few answers.
3. Paige is still shaken. In the sneak peek below, we learn Paige's (Lindsey Shaw) parents are being extra "cautious" these days, and Paige seems to think they have the right idea. Clearly, she's still struggling with that whole "being kidnapped by a psycho killer" thing.
4. Party in the woods. Emily (Shay Mitchell), on the other hand, wants to move forward, and convinces Paige to go to a swim team party in the woods. Of course, based on this set photo of Lindsey Shaw, Shay Mitchell, and Keegan Allen (Toby Cavanaugh) in the woods, we're guessing the party will end up being less "fun and relaxing," more "scary and full of 'A'."
5. Mona's explanation for the fire. In this sneak peek, Mona (Janel Parrish) blames the fire at the 10k on Harold, who she claims is obsessed with her. Do you buy that story at all?
7. Slashed tires. In the preview, we also see Emily running through the woods with a flashlight, a car with slashed tires, and Toby hiding in the woods. See, we told you there's no way that party goes well.
8. Aria vs. Byron. There's also a short clip of Aria snatching her hand away from Byron (Chad Lowe) and glaring at him. It looks like we're in for at least one tense father-daughter conversation.
9. Byron vs. Meredith. Speaking of Byron, 22 seconds into the preview there's a quick shot of what looks like Byron grabbing Meredith's arm angrily. Trouble in paradise?
Find more Pretty Little Liars spoilers here.
Catch the episode tonight, Tuesday, January 15, 2013 at 8 p.m. ET/PT on ABC Family.
Rebecca Martin is an editor at Wetpaint Entertainment. Follow her on Twitter @BeccaDMartin.