Pretty Little Liars Season 3, Episode 18: "Dead to Me" (January 5) comes on the heels of two super intense and exciting episodes, and we can't wait to see what happens next.
We've taken a close look at the sneak peeks of the episode to see what we can learn about it before it airs tonight.
1. Spencer is still lying. As of this sneak peek, Spencer (Troian Bellisario) still hasn't told the other Liars the truth about Toby (Keegan Allen).
2. What was Paige doing? We also get an explanation for Paige's (Lindsey Shaw) behavior at the club last week — she was asking Shana (Aeriel Miranda) for info about who was wearing the Queen of Hearts costume at Halloween.
3. Another burial. In this sneak peek, Jason (Drew Van Acker) explains that his family is burying Alison's (Sasha Pieterse) body again (in a crypt, this time), and he tells the Liars they can come say their goodbyes again if they'd like.
4. Spencer is still anti-Ali. In the same sneak peek, it would appear that Spencer is sticking to her new anti-Ali mindset.
5. Missing clues... Unfortunately, the things the Liars put in the casket with Ali are still missing. Will finding them lead to the people who opened her grave?
6. ...That come back to bite Emily. In this sneak peek, we learn that "A" is threatening Emily (Shay Mitchell) using the postcards she left in Ali's casket.