Pretty Little Liars proves that anyone can tell a lie, but it takes practice to do it with style. We've rounded up the best quotes from this week’s episode, Season 3, Episode 20: “Hot Water.” There were plenty to choose from, especially with Hanna discussing her appeal with lesbians.
Take the quiz below, and click to the next page to see the answers. Good luck!
And the Answers Are...
10. Aria [to Ezra, about his mom paying off Maggie]: “That’s disgusting! [Pause] Sorry.”
Way to keep your feelings to yourself, Aria.
9. Hanna [to Wilden]: “Yeah, and drinking coffee’s not a crime.”
If it were, Spencer would be doing a lot of hard time.
8. Aria: “You’re not the only one who could use a little Team Sparia.”
Team Sparia for the win!
7. Emily: “I don’t think I’ll be taking an elevator anytime soon.”
Stairs are good exercise, and they don’t involve any dangling cables.
6. Hanna [to Paige]: “Seriously — you’re looking for sympathy from the girl whose boyfriend took a bullet in the gut?”
Caleb did set the bar pretty high.
5. Aria: “Pay attention, okay? We need this brain trust firing on all cylinders.”
When you have to be told by Aria to get your head in the game, something is clearly wrong.
4. Hanna: “Are you even sure Shana’s gay? She barely looked at me.”
Hanna has unusual gaydar — and very high self-esteem.
3. Aria: “It’s like my relationship went from high school to minivan overnight.”
Aria would make a very cute soccer mom.
2. Hanna [about CeCe]: “She’s a one-woman rumor factory.”
CeCe is lucky, since a lot of rumor-factory work is being outsourced overseas these days.
1. Aria: “Ezra’s back — and so is Ms. Fitz-scary.”
Perhaps Aria’s new nickname should be Aria Mont-pun-ery.