Pretty Little Liars proves that anyone can tell a lie, but it takes practice to do it with style. We've rounded up the best quotes from this week’s episode, Season 3, Episode 21: “Out of Sight, Out of Mind.” There were plenty to choose from, especially with one of the Liars flirting with a younger man.
Take the quiz below, and click to the next page to see the answers. Good luck!
And the Answers Are...
10. Hanna [to Aria, about “A” trying to scare them]: “Okay, well, it’s working.”
A’s methods are nothing if not effective.
9. Mona [to Spencer]: “You’re not planning on choking me again, are you?”
Spencer might not be planning on it, but we are.
8. Aria’s mom [to Aria]: “You forgot your ball.”
We all know how much Aria loves sports.
7. Toby’s co-worker [to Emily]: “No Toby, no girl in the red coat, no unicorns either.”
Come to think of it, unicorns are the one thing this show is missing.
6. Aria [to Spencer about A’s threats]: “What else is new?”
If you ask Aria, A’s threats are kinda old hat.
5. Hanna [to Aria, about the car not going in the lake]: “Too late.”
Push first, ask questions later.
4. Mona [about Spencer]: “Looks like someone’s been skipping their anger management class.”
It takes an angry person to know one.
3. Hanna [to Aria]: “Our moms are totally different — mine hit the accelerator, remember?”
And that’s why we love Ashley Marin!
2. Aria: “I just called a seven-year-old ‘babe.’”
Apparently, Aria only dates guys who are way too young or way too old.
1. Emily [to Aria, about Hanna]: “You’re supposed to stop her from doing stupid things like this, not help.”