Pretty Little Liars proves that anyone can tell a lie, but it takes practice to do it with style. We've rounded up the best quotes from this week’s episode, Season 3, Episode 23: “I’m Your Puppet.” There were plenty to choose from, especially with Hanna discussing aprons... and dead people.
Take the quiz below, and click to the next page to see the answers. Good luck!
And the Answers Are...
10. Hanna: “In the end, you’re just a stale loaf of bread lying on a rack.”
Suddenly, we’ve decided to never eat bread again.
9. Aria [on what’s stopping them from going to the morgue]: “Um, do we really have to answer that?”
Apparently, the morgue isn’t where Aria spends her free time.
8. Hanna [about Spencer]: “Shuffling around in Mona’s old slippers isn’t gonna get her any better.”
Actually, we’re guessing Mona has some rather adorbs slippers.
7. Emily’s mom [about Hanna]: “You know I love her, but somebody’s gotta teach that girl the word ‘fold.’”
Actually, somebody has to teach Hanna a lot of words.
6. Hanna [about looking through the morgue’s racks]: “This isn’t a clearance sale, Emily.”
There’s only one kind of rack Hanna wants to look through.
5. Spencer: “They don’t make a loofah that scrapes out the inside of your head.”
That’s true, but a little Mr. Bubble never hurt anyone.
4. Hanna: “Where do you sell a hot bell anyway?”
If there’s a black market for bells, we don’t want to know about it.
3. Hanna [about Radley]: “I had to sneak around in that kitchen, and I saw a roach big enough to wear an apron.”
If a roach were wearing an apron, that’s one chef we wouldn’t want to kiss.
2. Aria [about Emily texting Shana]: “I think she should shut it down before it turns into Ex and the City.”
Aria couldn’t help but wonder if Emily was making a big mistake.
1. Hanna: “I smell dead people.”
Maybe Bruce Willis can help the girls track down “A”?