Pretty Little Liars proves that anyone can tell a lie, but it takes practice to do it with style. We've rounded up the best quotes from this week’s finale, Season 3, Episode 24: “A dAngerous gAme.” There were plenty to choose from, especially with Hanna on her "A" game.
Take the quiz below, and click to the next page to see the answers. Good luck!
And the Answers Are...
10. Aria [to Hanna]: “You’re in the mood for a dance party?”
There’s always time to shake your groove thang.
9. Hanna [about why she hates Shana]: “Because she flirts with everyone but me.”
Hanna might not be a lesbian, but she at least wants her options open.
8. Emily [about Malcolm’s kidnapper]: “Did she have dark hair, horns, and a tail?”
If only the villains were that obvious on this show.
7. Hanna [about not returning her shoes after wearing them]: “It doesn’t say that on the receipt.”
Hanna is always on the search for a loophole.
6. Hanna [to Spencer]: “What’s the difference between a crumpet and an English muffin?”
Hanna stays focused on what really matters.
5. Hanna [about Malcolm]: “What’s he into — fast cars and fast girls?”
If he’s anything like his dad, we’re guessing that’s a big no.
4. Hanna [about the soiree]: “Were you expecting donuts and dogs?”
Donuts are appropriate for any occasion.
3. Hanna [to Malcolm, about watching cartoons]: “It’s your choice if you wanna grow up to be stupid.”
Perhaps Hanna knows from experience?
2. Hanna [to Spencer]: “And when were you gonna clue us in on your double-agent status, Nikita?”
La femme Spencer.
1. “This is crazier than crazy — I mean, Radley is looking better every day.”
We’re sure Eddie and Wren could find you a bed, Aria.