The Pretty Little Liars Season 3 winter premiere airs on January 8, but we've had a sneak peek of the episode (Season 3, Episode 14: “She’s Better Now”), and we can tell you this: It's everything you could want for a return to Rosewood.
We can't give away any major spoilers, but we can give you a few hints about the episode.
Read spoilers at your own risk! For more on Wetpaint Entertainment's philosophy on spoilers, click here.
- A video once again plays an important role.
- An important character transfers schools.
- There's a surprising familiar face at Rosewood (and no, we're not talking about Mona or Meredith).
- Speaking of Mona (Janel Parrish), the other students' reaction to her may surprise you.
- Key line: "You make that call, you'll be very sorry."
- Phones play an important role — and not because of messages from "A."
- Some of your biggest questions from the Halloween episode (Season 3, Episode 13: “This Is a Dark Ride”) will be addressed.
- One character whispers something to another, and we're dying to know what s/he said.
- Someone reveals a key bit of info to one of the Liars.
- Is it any surprise that the episode ends with an OMG moment?
Find more Pretty Little Liars spoilers here.
Catch the return of PLL Season 3 on Tuesday, January 8, 2013 at 8 p.m. ET/PT on ABC Family.
Rebecca Martin is an editor at Wetpaint Entertainment. Follow her on Twitter @BeccaDMartin.
Want more Pretty Little Liars? Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter and Tumblr.