- The moment we'd all been waiting for finally arrived this week: Pretty Little Liars Season 3 premiered on Tuesday with Season 3, Episode 1: “It Happened ‘That Night’”! The episode was full of shippy moments, cool fashion, and of course, great music. Catch up on it all with our recap.
- The premiere left us with a bunch of questions. Who the heck is the new "A"? What's Lucas up to? And where has Melissa (Torrey DeVitto) disappeared to? Shouldn't she be having a baby right about now? There's plenty to think about as we wait for next week's episode.
- Speaking of Season 3, Episode 2: “Blood Is the New Black,” there are five awesome sneak peeks for the episode, which you can watch here.
- In spoiler news, we learned there will be a "New Jenna Thing," the Black Swan is "close to home" for Spencer (Troian Bellisario), and we "have not seen the last of Maya."
- The PLL actress are as fashionable as ever. Check them out at the MTV Movie Awards and the GLAAD Awards, and see how their styles compare to the newly engaged Miley Cyrus here, here, and here.
Catch an all-new Pretty Little Liars when Season 3 premieres on Tuesday, June 12 at 8 p.m. ET/PT on ABC Family.
Get your Pretty Little Liars fix: Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter and Tumblr!
Follow Rebecca Martin on Twitter @BeccaMartin47.