Even with Thanksgiving activities going on this week, there was still a ton of news in Pretty Little Liars land. Here’s a roundup of the week’s exclusives, biggest spoilers, craziest photos, and fun facts about the PLL stars and Season 3B.
- Anyone else remember Melissa (Torrey DeVitto)? How about Wren (Julian Morris)? Well it’s time to start thinking about some of the most mysterious MIA characters, because they’re coming back. Melissa is back in Rosewood soon, and we’ll even see some Wrencer action. Plus, Ezra’s (Ian Harding) little brother will be holding Aria’s hand in broad daylight. Yes, really!
- We spoke to Lucy Hale (Aria) in an exclusive interview this week, and she told us when to expect way more info on Alison and Byron’s creepy relationship. Plus, what’s wrong with Aria when she sees Alison in 3B? She told us!
- Let’s just all agree that Jenna (Tammin Sursok) is sketchy. Here are five secrets we think she’s keeping.
- The super-spoilery new promo for Season 3B has way too many juicy good moments to list, so we broke it all down for you here.
- Toby (Keegan Allen) thinks he can start working together with this person as “A,” but we’ve got his number. And we definitely have hers. Plus, now we know when we’ll find out why Toby is on the “A” team in the first place. As for Paige, is she still a threat?
- Lucy Hale continued to be adorable at the AMA Awards and the TeenNick Halo Awards. Which look is hotter? Oh, and check out these amazing party photos from the Season 3 wrap party!
- Sometimes we just want to know everything and anything about the Liars in real life. For example, which now-empowered PLL star used to have an eating disorder? And does Shay have a boyfriendor what? What does the inside of Ashley’s new mansion look like?
Find more Pretty Little Liars spoilers here.
Catch the return of PLL Season 3 on Tuesday, January 8, 2013 at 8 p.m. ET/PT on ABC Family.
Molly Friedman is an editor at Wetpaint Entertainment. Follow her on Twitter @MollyFriedman.
Want more Pretty Little Liars? Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter and Tumblr.