Have you caught your breath yet after all the surprises from this week’s Pretty Little Liars? Season 2, Episode 5, “The Devil You Know” was packed with jaw-dropping moments, and here are our top five. Let the craziness begin!
1. Hanna (Ashley Benson) kills it in a skin-tight red dress! Our jaws dropped to the floor when Hanna came waltzing into her kitchen in a hot-red Herve Leger-inspired dress. Bow chicka wow wow! We were so sad when she changed into a more funeral-appropriate (but still smokin’) LBD, but her Kate Middleton-inspired hat more than made up for it.
2. Ian (Ryan Merriman) didn’t kill Alison (Sasha Pieterse)! “A” led us to believe that Ian was Alison’s killer, but it turns out he was just a regular old jock with a thing for sisters. Well, until he went full-blown psycho and tried to murder Spencer (Troian Bellisario). Wait, why did he want to kill her again? If Ian didn’t actually strangle Alison in the woods, what was he trying to keep Spencer from revealing?
3. Aria (Lucy Hale) and Jason (Drew Van Acker) are two sexually tense bonding sessions away from quitting The Lonely Hearts Club! We love ourselves some Ezria, but c’mon: How can we resist a man who spends most of his time sans clothes? Ezra (Ian Harding) needs to step up his game before Aria jumps on the back of Jason’s motorcycle (which we’re sure he’ll whip out any moment) and drives off into the sunset.
4. Mike (Cody Christian) is way more troubled that we thought! Guess it’s time to add Mike to our list of “A” suspects. Is there anyone in this town who’s not moonlighting as a hoodie-wearing stalker? All Mike needs is a pairs of black leather gloves and he’ll fit right in with the rest of Rosewood’s elite band of Crackberry killers.
5. Caleb (Tyler Blackburn) and Hanna lock luscious lips! Haleb’s kiss was so out-of-this world romantic we could practically hear Peter Gabriel playing in the background. We’re so happy this unlikely couple is finally back together! Hanna should really tell Caleb about “A” so he can use his hacking skills to find out who she is. Unless “she” is a “he” and his name is Caleb. That would be awkward.