Pretty Little Liars proves that anyone can lie, but it takes practice to do it with style. We've rounded up the best quotes from this week’s episode, Season 2, Episode 24: “If These Dolls Could Talk,” including Mona sharing a few choice words about Jenna.
10. Aria [to Ezra, about their kiss]: “My dad is three states away; you can at least lean into it.”
Byron (Chad Lowe) has a knack for killing Ezra’s (Ian Harding) libido, even from a different timezone.
9. Caleb [to Hanna, about kissing Mona]: “Cracking the code to a cell phone is one thing, but now we are crossing over to, like, Fear Factor territory.”
Apparently, Caleb (Tyler Blackburn) feels that kissing Mona (Janel Parrish) and eating a bowl of live cockroaches are equally revolting.
8. Ms. Marin [to Hanna]: “You pulled one girl out of a burning building — it doesn’t make you Rosewood’s new fire chief.”
Ms. Marin is tough to please! How many lives did she save last week?
7. Spencer [about Alison]: “I could still smell her cream rinse after she left.”
And here we thought that it was blind people who were supposed to have a heightened sense of smell.
6. Hanna: “What’s next — hiding in Melissa’s closet? Rubbing her belly until the baby confesses?”
Don’t hold your breath, Hanna (Ashley Benson) — we’re starting to wonder if that baby is ever coming out.
5. Aria [about Seth]: “He's 9 years old, he's never seen the sun and he probably lives in a cupboard with, like, 600 dolls.”
That doesn’t actually sound like such a bad life, if you ask us.
4. Hanna [to Aria]: “Because Vermont is like Iceland: The Sequel.”
We all know that sequels are never as good as the original, even though The Rock is usually in them. (Seriously — The Rock is in Journey 2 and G.I. Joe 2, despite not being in the first ones. The man loves sequels.)
3. Alison [to Spencer]: “But this isn’t Yahtzee, sweetie — this is some seriously messed-up stuff.”
Alison (Sasha Pieterse) shouldn’t kid herself — Yahtzee can be pretty messed-up, too. And don’t even get us started about Hungry Hungry Hippos.
2. Hanna: “I’m always in trouble.”
Hanna has two specialties: 1.) Knowing which shoes go with which outfit, and 2.) Getting her mom to give her a lecture.
1. Mona [about Jenna]: “I thought that blind bee-yotch only stole boyfriends.”
Mona’s still crying over Noel? Get over it, girl! He wasn’t exactly Ryan Gosling.
Watch the Pretty Little Liars Season 2 finale on Monday at 8 pm ET/PT on ABC Family.
Want more Pretty Little Liars? Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter and Tumblr.