Pretty Little Liars proves that anyone can lie, but it takes practice to do it with style. We've rounded up the 10 best quotes from this week’s episode, Season 3, Episode 7: “Crazy,” including Aria coming to terms with her mom’s newfound popularity.
10. Hanna: “Hey, can you cheat on a blood test?”
Hanna is about to pay someone to give her the answers to the blood test.
9. Ella: “What makes you think I would wear a scarf?”
Aria: “Because I’ve known you 100% of my life.”
Aria plays the odds.
8. Nate [about Jenna]: “You guys are good friends.”
Emily: “We are?”
Emily’s like, “That’s news to me!”
7. Aria: “I don’t care if I have to scale the walls — I am talking to [Mona] today.”
Aria channels her inner Spider-Man.
6. Spencer: “I don’t suppose Crazy slipped you the password as well?”
Okay, so “Crazy” isn’t the most creative nickname we’ve heard for Mona this season, but it certainly gets the point across.
5. Ella [to Aria]: “Is it too much for a coffee shop? Wait — why am I asking you? You wear forks as earrings.”
Who says cutlery can’t also be an accessory?
4. CeCe: “It’s not like we shot a unicorn.”
Although Jenna is just as mythological a creature sometimes...
3. Hanna: “What’s up with your mom?”
Aria: “She’s a slut. Let’s just go to sleep.”
We think Aria means to say, “She’s a ‘She Lives Under Trees.’”
2. CeCe [to Emily]: “Americano straight — well, the coffee at least.”
Apparently, CeCe’s two favorite things are: 1.) Threatening to scratch out people’s eyes; and 2.) Puns.
1. Aria: “Friends don’t let friends sneak into insane asylums alone.”
Not particularly universal advice, but helpful when the right situation arises.
Catch an all-new episode of PLL on Tuesday, July 31 at 8 p.m. ET/PT on ABC Family.
Get your Pretty Little Liars fix: Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter and Tumblr!