Pretty Little Liars proves that anyone can lie, but it takes practice to do it with style. We've rounded up the 10 best quotes from this week’s episode, Season 3, Episode 6: “The Remains of the ‘A’,” including Hanna (Ashley Benson) just saying no to flats.
10. Spencer [to Aria]: “If you have that much cash lying around, you probably also have a bomb shelter and, like, 500 years worth of dehydrated meat.”
So Spencer isn’t a fan of Slim Jims?
9. Hanna: “I don’t drink anything that’s not shrink-wrapped.”
Better to be safe than roofied.
8. Spencer: "I've been in the library so much, I am on a first-name basis with the homeless guy that sleeps next to the microfiche."
The only person whose first name we really want to know is “A”’s.
7. Toby: "Hanna, I've had more exciting naps than this party, and so have you."
Is Toby implying that naps aren’t that great? How dare he! Naps are the best thing ever!
6. Hanna: "I have been living there since my mom signed me up to sort through spandex shorts and granny panties."
There are a few guys on this show who we wouldn’t mind seeing in spandex shorts.
5. Spencer: "What happened to the girl who wouldn't get out of her sweats?"
Hanna: "She traded them for fatigues."
Hanna is ready to be all that she can be.
4. Hanna [to Spencer, about her shoes]: "I wear three inches, or I wear nothing. Oh, and order me a side salad to soak up the cheese."
Cheese has a way of making your problems disappear, even when they’re “A”-sized problems.
3. Spencer [to Hanna]: "You almost tripped over a catheter back there that was still attached to someone."
Apparently, Hanna is a ball-buster both figuratively and literally.
2. Spencer [to Aria]: “What’s up with you? You’re acting like a pod person.”
Aria is worried that she’s having close encounters of the “A” kind.
1. Hanna [if Lucas comes to the church]: “Then I’ll show up with a paddle and finish what I started at the lake.”
Paddles are great for rowing or for beating up suspicious yearbook staffers.
Catch an all-new episode of PLL on Tuesday, July 24 at 8 p.m. ET/PT on ABC Family.
Get your Pretty Little Liars fix: Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter and Tumblr!