Courtesy of Bravo
Top 10 Quotes From The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Season 4, Episode 10: “You’re Just Tacky”
Ben Cohen/Bravo Â© NBC Universal, Inc.
10. Lisa [to Giggy, about Joyce]: “Bite her ankles. Bite her ankles.”
Do your own dirty work, Lisa.
9. Carlton Gebbia [about her tramp stamp]: “I can be trampy — I’ve had my moments.”
If you ask us, trampiness is underrated.
8. Michael Ohoven [about Brandi putting a good foot forward]: “She put a foot forward.”
Trouble is afoot.
7. Lisa Vanderpump [to Ken, about Stassi slacking off]: “This is why we shouldn’t have dinner at our own restaurant.”
Wait, so the SUR staff doesn’t always behave in a professional manner? Who knew!
6. Joyce: “If God could forgive what humanity did to his son, who am I to not forgive Brandi for being such a stupid little bitch.”
We’re guessing that the words “stupid little bitch” aren’t in the Bible.
5. Kim Richards [as her dog, Kingsley]: “At David’s, I sleep in this crate. And at home, I sleep on a European king fluffy mattress with a down quilt... on my mom.”
It sounds like Kingsley has a pretty sweet deal worked out.
4. Carlton Gebbia [about Kyle being in Halloween]: “Does it change my opinion on her? That would be a no.”
Carlton takes a stab at liking Kyle.
3. Joyce Giraud [to Lisa, about “chastise”]: “What is that word? It sounds nice.”
Okay, so she’s not a walking dictionary.
2. Brandi Glanville [to Yolanda, about Joyce]: “Was I bitchy to her? For sure.”
At least she’s owning it.
1. Joyce Giraud [to Brandi]: “You don’t need rehab — you’re just tacky.”
So much for blaming it on the alcohol.