The only tough thing about choosing the 10 craziest quotes from any given episode of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills is narrowing it down to just 10! Here are our picks for the best quotes from this week’s episode, Season 4, Episode 11: "Luaus and Lies."
10. Carlton Gebbia: “Don’t send me any dick pics anybody, please.”
*Now* you tell us.
9. Kim Richards [after Kyle jokes about vagina “diet”]: “It’s not like mine’s been eating a whole lot anyway.”
Suddenly, we’ve lost our appetites.
8. Brandi Glanville [about Joyce]: “I am definitely not up for any confrontation with Miss Hawaii.”
Yes, Brandi clearly hates confrontation.
7. Kim Richards [to ex John, about his lei]: “You don’t get laid till you get home.”
C’mon, Kim — we thought this was a party.
6. Brandi Glanville [about Carlton’s shorts]: "'F—k Off' is great. I think it should be on all clothes, all the time."
Why are we not surprised?
5. Carlton Gebbia: “Joyce looks ridiculous — it’s because she wants the f—king attention.”
Do any of these ladies not like attention?
4. Ken Todd: “I’m sure there’s a lot of things Kim hasn’t turned up for.”
Low blow, Ken!
3. Brandi Glanville [about Joyce’s hug]: “Dont touch me — ew! Like, don’t come near me.”
So much for hugging it out.
2. Kim Richards: “I just had my wiener waxed.”
Thanks for the update, Kim.
1. Brandi Glanville [to Joyce]: “If I was bully, I would have knocked your f—king teeth out by now.”
This feud is getting a little long in the tooth.