The only tough thing about choosing the 10 craziest quotes from any given episode of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills is narrowing it down to just 10! Here are our picks for the best quotes from this week’s episode, Season 4, Episode 16: "Turning Down the Crown."
10. Lisa Vanderpump [to Brandi, about her swollen tongue]: “I wasn’t going to kiss your tongue — we don’t do that.”
First time for everything.
9. Gigi Hadid [to her mom, Yolanda]: “You look like a basketball wife right now.”
Uh, wrong reality TV show.
8. Kim Richards: “Now that I’m spray-tanned, I’m ready for Puerto Rico. Puerto Verta. Puerto Vallarta. Puerto Rico!”
So you’re ready for all of those places?
7. Carlton Gebbia: “I usually have a crystal down my bra.”
This gives new meaning to the word “supportive.”
6. Brandi Glanville: “I’m very comfortable with nudity because it’s not a big f—king deal.”
Come to think of it, does anything make Brandi uncomfortable?
5. David Foster [about Mohamed dissing Yolanda’s shoes]: “That’s why you’re not married anymore.”
Perhaps this was the first divorce caused by footwear issues.
4. Carlton Gebbia [about Mohamed making fun of tramp stamps]: “I happen to have one of those, I’ll have you know.”
3. Lisa Vanderpump: “I kind of think that, you know, maybe I’m a man in a woman’s body, and they forgot to give me the d—k when they were doling them out.”
If you say so, Lisa.
2. Kyle Richards: “Maybe Carlton could whip up some floating chairs for us, and we could all float around the room.”
That actually sounds like a lot of fun.
1. Lisa Vanderpump [about the sword]: “I mean, there’s so many heads to chop off.”
Lisa has her work cut out for her.