The only tough thing about choosing the 10 craziest quotes from this week's Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Season 4 finale is narrowing it down to just 10! Here are our picks for the best quotes from this week’s episode, Season 4, Episode 19: "Are You My Friend?"
10. Yolanda Foster [about Lisa and Ken]: “I haven’t seen Beyonce with that kind of an attitude.”
Don’t drag Beyonce into this!
9. Kyle Richards: “My husband with Ken, that scares me.”
Actually, the two guys were the quickest ones to solve their issues.
8. Carlton Gebbia [meaning Kyle]: “They’re amazing, apart from one of them.”
Close, but no cigar.
7. Ken Todd [about Kim]: “She’s not really on the same planet with us.”
Ken wants Kim to use the Force.
6. Kyle Richards and Yolanda Foster [about how Beverly Hills looks young]: “Botox!”
The secret is out.
5. Yolanda Foster [to Ken]: “You think my husband wants to hang with someone like you?”
Actually, David Foster seems like an easy-going guy, so we’re guessing he’d be fine with it.
4. Brandi Glanville [to Lisa]: “I’ve been under your spell for two years.”
A spell? Isn’t that more Carlton’s type of thing than Lisa’s?
3. Kyle Richards’s friend: “Kyle just motorboated.”
Kyle’s friend keeps abreast of the situation.
2. Ken Todd [to Yolanda]: “You’re not that intelligent.”
This is what we’d expect to hear if two math clubs were roasting each other.
1. Brandi Glanville [about Scheana]: “Who gives a f—k about that whore?”
In case you couldn’t tell, Brandi isn’t a big Scheana fan.