The only tough thing about choosing the 10 craziest quotes from this week's Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Season 4 reunion is narrowing it down to just 10! Here are our picks for the best quotes from this week’s episode, Season 4 Reunion Part 3.
10. Brandi Glanville [to Lisa, about her being a good friend]: “Yes, and you’ve been a very s—tty friend at the same time.”
With friends like these...
9. Joyce Giraud [to Yolanda]: “You love to play director.”
Considering that Joyce is an actress, maybe this is a compliment?
8. Kyle Richards: “And now it’s a whole f—king season of lies about my husband.”
To be fair, there were lies about a lot of other people, too.
7. Carlton Gebbia [to Kyle]: “You are just trash.”
Carlton keeps it simple.
6. Lisa Vanderpump [about not holding Brandi to an unfair standard]: “I didn’t think Brandi was perfect ever.”
We’re pretty sure Lisa meant this in the nicest way possible.
5. Kyle Richards [to Carlton]: “I don’t care, witchy f—king poo.”
The insults are getting quite sophisticated.
4. Brandi Glanville [to Lisa, about Carlton]: “You had no other friends.”
On this show, having one friend is actually a lot.
3. Kyle Richards [to Lisa]: “You acted like I said that you’re beating old ladies on the street, for god’s sake.”
Perhaps that rumor is being saved for Season 5.
2. Lisa Vanderpump [to Joyce, about her husband’s package]: “I would be telling everybody it’s tiny, so nobody would want it.”
1. Kyle Richards [to Carlton]: “Everything you say is just like a squawky, dumb noise machine.”
It’s not music to Kyle’s ears.