Pretty Little Liars’ new spin-off, Ravenswood, has been on hiatus for a few weeks now, and it’s been rough. We keep replaying that scene when Caleb almost died and suddenly decided he was meant to be with Miranda. Then we go into a rage blackout and have to stop for a bit. Luckily, the winter premiere is coming on January 7, and it the timing couldn’t be better.
We here at Wetpaint Entertainment got the chance to watch the episode early, so we’d like to take a moment to prepare your minds and bodies for what’s to come. (Without giving everything away, that is.) We’ve rounded up 10 clues to help get you in the “spirit” of the curse.
1. It’s all in the eyes… or, why you should never daydream in public.
2. “It’s not the sleeping… it’s the dreaming.”
3. Not every couple survives the hour.
4. What’s that humming sound? Pay attention, because it holds the answers.
5. Let’s talk about sex, baby.
6. Grunwald’s creepy friend gets creepier.
7. Since when are orchids unwelcome gifts?
8. “I know you must feel like a prisoner, but you must understand, this is the only way.”
9. Miranda gets a visitor who wants to get close to her right away. And she gets an unlikely defender!
10. Miranda and Caleb get a big glimpse into the Original versions of themselves — and their parents!
OK, so it’s not enough to give away too much, but dontcha feel even more excited for what’s to come on the Season 1, Episode 6 episode? Ravenswood’s midseason return airs on Tuesday at 9 p.m., right after Pretty Little Liars. That makes two hours of television you won’t want to miss.