Get ready, Tamartians! WE TV has just begun rolling out the new promos for the new season of Braxton Family Values and we have to say, we’re totally pumped. The five sisters — Toni, Towanda, Trina, Traci, and Tamar Braxton — are back with mama Evelyn for some good ol’ fashioned family fun (and tons of drama).
So what can we expect on the upcoming season of the hit show? Here’s what we’ve gathered from the trailer:
1. Toni’s out of retirement! After taking time for some much-needed reflection and having one-on-one time with longtime friend, producer/singer-songwriter Kenneth “Babyface” Edmonds, Toni is jumping back on the music scene and is even collaborating with Kenny too!
2. Tamar’s adjusting to motherhood and superstardom. It looks like by the time BFV starts back, Tamar has already given birth to baby Logan and is back on the road touring and promoting her new album, Love and War. Can we expect to see some of her rivalry with former Love & Hip Hop Atlanta star K. Michelle? We can only hope!
3. Trina wants to end her marriage… again. Just when we thought Gabe Solis and Trina were working on their marriage (what with renewing vows, and buying rings), it looks like their relationship is in jeopardy again. Sigh. We can only hope that Gabe didn’t show his man parts all over the internet… for like the 15th time.
4. Towanda goes big for her birthday. It’s a celebration, ladies! Towanda is turning 40 years old this season and is celebrating it in a big way — including a semi-nude photoshoot.
5. Traci intervention. Last season, Traci started to exhibit some really shocking behavior like mouthing off to mama Evelyn and getting really snippy with her dad. During the season finale, it was revealed by Towanda that there may be some infidelity going down in Traci’s marriage, which might be causing her to act out. In the clip, we see the family call an intervention (just like they had for Tamar last season) and just like Tay-Tay, Tray is not having it.
6. A possible love child? The most shocking part of this season may be the fact that Traci is quite possibly carrying the motherload of drama. Her hubby seems to have been having a lot of fun behind her back, and may have even fathered a child! Traci prompts him to take a test and we can only hope (for his sake) that things turn out well. Everyone knows that Traci is the sister you don’t want to mess with!
Things are seriously heating up this season and we really can’t wait. Will Toni and Tamar battle for some musical spotlight? Will Trina finally divorce Gabe? Is Traci’s husband someone else’s baby daddy? We can’t be sure, but we’re definitely tuning in Thursday, November 14, at 9 p.m. on WE TV to find out!
Are you tuning in for the new season of Braxton Family Values? Check out the promo and sound off below!