Another episode means another week of trying to narrow down the multitude of ridiculousness coming out of the ATL ladies' mouths. Here’s our countdown of the top 10 quotes from The Real Housewives of Atlanta Season 5, Episode 4, "Unmoved."
10. Kim Zolciak: "Well, because I need to put on my makeup and wash my ass!"
In no particular order ...
9. Porsha Stewart: "I was telling a speech ..."
You might want to work on your speechin' a little more.
8. Kordell Stewart: "One bad apple can't make that pot ... go like that ..."
A match made in heaven.
7. Phaedra Parks: "Dwight and I, we don't plan parties; we coordinate experiences."
AKA throw away mad money into absurd parties the guest of honor will never remember.
6. Porsha: "It was like a fraudulent slip."
So was this statement?
5. Phaedra: "Who else am I gonna call besides my Dwight in shining armor?"
4. Kandi Burruss: "I'm not sure if she's gonna come floating in on a whale or if she's gonna put on a mermaid outfit — who knows — but I know it's gonna be crazy!"
3. Kenya Moore: "It took me forever to make this meal."
Six minutes, to be exact — plus, she had to stop the microwave half-way through to rotate the container!
2. Phaedra: "Those who can, do, those who can't, dream, and the others just hate ... and I can do."
A little too much "do" if you ask us.
1. NeNe Leakes: "I guess it is a disadvantage of having a big ass because now they're dialing phones."
No one said donkin' was easy.
Did you like our picks?