Quick, somebody grab the wigs!
Kim Zolciak and her family had a frightening morning when a small fire started in the garage of her Atlanta-area home on May 23.
A spokesman for the Roswell City Fire Department tells Entertainment Tonight that a four-wheeled vehicle in the garage started the blaze, which was quickly extinguished after firefighters arrived.
Luckily, the fire didn’t spread to any other part of the house and no injuries were reported.
As news of the blaze broke, Kim took to her Twitter to thank the Roswell Fire Department for all of their help. “Shout out to Roswell Fire Dept for their quick response this morning! God is always on my side! #grateful,” she tweeted.
We’re sure this must have been a scary experience for Kim and her family, and we’re relieved no one was hurt!
Source: Entertainment Tonight