Another episode means another week of trying to narrow down the multitude of ridiculousness coming out of the ATL ladies' mouths. Here’s our countdown of the top 10 quotes from The Real Housewives of Atlanta Season 5, Episode 1, "Got Sexy Back."
10. Gregg Leakes: "You got a beautiful back, but I need to see your front."
OK, that's enough of that.
9. NeNe Leakes: "When I move into my trailer where Kim was raised ... I mean, I'm sorry ..."
Gotta love them ... bloop!
8. Kenya Moore: "How do you come to an audition showing your coochie-crack and your ass-crack and think that's appropriate?"
Welcome to Atlanta!
7. Kim Zolciak: "*beep* you! I may be silly with my money sometimes on purses and shoes, but I ain't "beeping" stupid."
6. Kenya Moore: "I'm not trying to be the mean girl, but why are you here?"
Um, you're not doing a very good job at not trying to be the mean girl.
5. Kim Zolciak, on Kandi's indoor pool: "Well, you don't need sun, that's perfect for you!"
4. Kenya Moore: "Don't let the Louboutins fool you cause I will beat a bitch down."
Aw, she's a RHoA natural!
3. Kandi Burruss: "I am surprised that Kim made it over to my house because normally all she likes to do is stay at home and make more babies with her husband."
Can you blame her?
2. Phaedra Parks: "I am very interested in being the Vera Wang of funerals."
We're sure the designer will be flattered.
1. Kenya Moore: "I'm a public figure; I always have security with me. People are crazy."
Yes, we can see that.
Do you agree with our picks?