Our Atlanta housewives got into trouble of the international variety this week. Whether it was bashing their dearly departed castmate Kim Zolciak, or asking for some, um, specimen samples from complete strangers, the ladies were in rare form during their group trip to Anguilla.
Read on for their top ten notable quotables of the week from The Real Housewives of Atlanta Season 5, Episode 6, "Hold on to Your Weave."
10. Cynthia Bailey on Kim Zolciak’s departure. “That’s a page that needs to be ripped out and taken out of the equation.”
Real Housewives of Atlanta - Kim Zolciak = good?
9. NeNe Leakes on Kim’s departure: “Don’t let the door hit you where the good lord split you, Kim”
That’s a visual we definitely didn’t need.
7. Phaedra Parks, on Kenya: “It’s good for a man to find a wife. Not for a woman to hunt down a man. It’s like a dog with a bone.”
We’ve heard enough of Kenya’s woofing about weddings to last a lifetime.
8. Kenya Moore, driving their boat to Anguilla: “Hold on to your weaves, ladies! Crank it up!”
Hold on is right! We’ve got a woman (who’s gone) overboard!
6. Walter, on proposing to Kenya in Anguilla: “Those are blood diamonds. you don’t want those.”
We’re pretty sure Kenya would settle for the ring in a box of Cracker Jacks at this point.
5. Phaedra: “It’s always good to have your alone time, so you can focus on … multiplying.”
Again, with the math?!
4. Kandi Burruss, on Phaedra: “If you mess with her man, she might tase you.”
A taser is the perfect accessory to any Southern belle’s outfit.
3. Cynthia, on Phaedra’s butt baring vacation wear: “She definitely brought out the big buns, I mean guns, to make sure her man only had eyes for her.”
Hey, if you’ve got it, flaunt it!
2. NeNe: “Only reason they didn’t crown me with a crown, was because they crowned me with dollars.”
Well at least you’re the queen of something, NeNe.
1. Kenya Moore, to the Anguilla hotel manager: “Have you ever been to a sperm bank?”
Oh Kenya, that’s not an acceptable question to ask. Ever