Another episode means another week of trying to narrow down the multitude of ridiculousness coming out of the ATL ladies' mouths. Here’s our countdown of the top 8 quotes from The Real Housewives of Atlanta Season 5, Episode 13, "Make an Ass Out of a Donkey."
8. Kenya Moore: "Excuse me, can you take the knives off the table, just in case?"
It's funny cause it's true.
7. Porsha Stewart: "I have no idea why Kenya's invited me to lunch... probably to poison me."
We have no idea why you would accept!
6. Kenya Moore: "She's the one with the high-top tennis shoes with the green eye shadow and the Diana Ross hairdo from the 1960s."
Better than ashy feet.
5. Phaedra Parks: "The day that Kenya Moore shows me up is the day that this donkey booty goes flat as a pancake and we all know the likelihood of that."
4. NeNe Leakes: "I am super black and I actually love being black, but I'm sure there's a white woman around here somewhere, she's in me."
She's every woman, it's all in her ...
3. Kenya Moore: "No, I don't take it lying down, even from my man."
Maybe that's the problem?
2. Kenya Moore: "I'm not trying to say Phaedra looks manly ... but maybe she shouldn't be criticizing men in heels."
Says the stallion.
1. Kenya Moore: "Like I'm going to come to you, I'm going to take out a knife and just stab you? In the neck!"
Yeah, this doesn't make you sound crazy.