Another episode means another week of trying to narrow down the multitude of ridiculousness coming out of the ATL ladies' mouths. Here’s our countdown of the top 10 quotes from The Real Housewives of Atlanta Season 5, Episode 12, "Battle of the Booty."
10. Kenya Moore: "I just don't understand why anyone would want to look like a donkey."
She's got a point there.
9. Phaedra Parks: "She's just the devil's little sister."
More like the devil's mother!
8. Kenya Moore: "I'll be copy-catting all the way to the bank. Thank you. *twirls out of room*"
Gone with the wind crazy.
7. Porsha Stewart, on Kenya: "This woman belongs on a curb somewhere waiting for the trashman to pick her up. Take the trash out."
Another good point well made.
6. Phaedra Parks: "Kenya drinks like a fish and then acts like a fool, so I think that's very indicative of a definite problem."
Interesting observation, yes.
5. Cynthia Bailey: "Here's the contract, honey, go ahead and break out your little crayon and sign on the dotted line!"
Get 'em started early!
4. NeNe Leakes: "There's always drama between these girls ... oh, lord, help them."
Right, and NeNe wouldn't know anything about drama.
3. Phaedra Parks, on Kenya's donk: "Not no Six Flags Scream Machine booty with all those lumps and umps everywhere."
Is there room in the marketplace for a roller coaster booty video?
2. Kenya Moore: "Phaedra suffers from a very rare disease: it's called full-of-s#!t-itis."
It's not that rare, actually.
1. Phaedra Parks: "It's good to know that my producers are not gonna chug down a liter of vodka, twirl around in a circle, scream obscenities, and run out the room at the end of the meeting."
Albeit less entertaining, of course.